Moreau Le Brégançon Bag

*reposted from my Instagram account

Today's featured bag is Moreau Le Brégançon Zip PM in Bullskin Noir.

I recently picked up this gorgeous, gorgeous bag! This Brégançon is made of bullskin all the way, including the Moreau printed sides and lining. It's light, but you are able to tell right off the bat that this beauty is very durable. Fans of the brand have repeatedly said this about Moreau creations, so I really shouldn't have been this surprised haha but I am extremely happy to confirm the gospel! If you're like me who tends to carry everything everywhere when it comes to work, I must underscore this part.

Below are photos in case you're interested in looking at the bag more closely. 














Shortly before purchasing, it hit me that I don't actually have a classic tote! I've had my eye on the Moynat Oh! Tote since last year but have put it off until we're able to travel (I've decided to get it directly from a store), hence the gap... and justification for picking this up (*grins*) Plus, Moreau bags are hard to come by (probably the hardest of the company it keeps) in my neck of the woods, so I could not pass up on this.




 

Comments

Popular Posts