Rustan's The Beauty Source All Eyes on Me: Sisley Paris Les Phyto-Ombres Long-lasting Luminous Eyeshadow Glam Session


The Sisley Paris Le Photo-Ombres in 32 Silky Coral
Been salivating over these ever since Sisley started posting photos a couple of weeks ago, so imagine my excitement when I learned that they had finally arrived on Philippine shores! 



(I'm a massive fan of Sisley, and have these on rotation - 1 -- new holy grail!, 2 -- if you fly frequently, this will be your best friend!, 3 -- for those pesky clogging caused by hormonal imbalance, 4 -- can withstand the most intense outdoor conditions, 5 -- my everyday foundation, and 6 -- I cannot even begin to explain the myriad of ways I'm able to use this! I rave about them incessantly - even to my boss, yes - that I'm surprised my friends have not gotten around to, I don't know, putting me on time out? Haha *thank you, guys! I love you heaps haha*)

Sisley's International Makeup Master, Alexandré Colaianni, was in town for the All Eyes on Me glam session last October 5, hosted by the amazing Sisley Philippines family and Rustan's The Beauty Source. He talked about the philosophy of Sisley as a company, emphasizing not only the fact that it pioneered the strategy of harnessing the science of phyto, but the extensive research (and expertise!) that goes into its product development, backed by decades' worth of market knowledge and leadership. Skincare comes first, and as we get older, makeup should really be an extension of that, too (and I couldn't agree more!)
Sisley Paris International Makeup Master Alexandré Colaianni

The Les Phyto-Ombres long-lasting luminous eyeshadow line is the latest in a string of recent and amazing offerings from Sisley. Described as "[eyeshadows] with a half-powder, half-cream hybrid texture, that creates a veil of color and radiance on the eyes", it comes in "20 luminous, intense and seductive shades" and "5 finishes" matte, silky, metallic, glow, and sparkling [...]" It comes in a "formula enriched with naturally-derived extracts [that] provides softness and comfort to the delicate skin on the eyelids." 

Doesn't this make you salivate?!

Here are some of the shades available - 














look at that silky coral pan! Isn't it beautiful?!
The formula is so buttery. And that pigmentation!

one swatch




Some of the products Alexandré used on me
my good friend Clarissa who is always a good sport! :)

my good friend from the Sisley Philippines family, Jam! Thanks for the invite!
And yesterday's purchases -

In 32 Silky Coral.
I was attracted to this shade right off the bat, and was pleasantly surprised to realize
that it was one of the shades used on me!

I was going to buy this at some point so I figured, might as well :)


Sisley Paris Les Phyto-Ombres Long-lasting Luminous Eyeshadow is available in Rustan's The Beauty Source.



Comments

Popular Posts