2021: 久しぶり

久しぶり!

I don't really know how to start this post. It's been a long time, and with all the uncertainties we're facing, it is *admittedly* really indulgent to be doing this. 

But I suppose we all have our ways of coping. In my case, forcibly (yes) compartmentalising things and devoting specific spaces for each "main pillar" have been helping. At one point, this blog served as a creative outlet - something I didn't realise I needed until much later. Now that I'm attempting to be more deliberate about my spaces, I figured there might be (a very personal) value in reviving this blog. The plan is to come on here more frequently. If anything, I think it would be a good break from all the professional "communications" that have come to consume most of our waking moments. The pandemic continues to demolish our boundaries, sure, but we likewise cannot continue to stand idly by, right? 

So, here we are again.
Bag from ThingsRememberedPH

Just a few quick updates that I hope to write more extensively about in the coming weeks:
  • I've finally started an instagram account devoted entirely to my bags.
  • I celebrated my 3rd year anniversary in development work last February. How time flies!
  • I'm relearning Nihongo.
  • My book "An Introduction to International Human Rights Law", published under Rex Book Store, is finally out!
That's it for now! Stay healthy and safe!

Comments

Popular Posts